Sunday, July 24, 2022

Thor: Love and Thunder Review

Spoilers ahead please be aware of potential spoilers if you haven’t seen the movie yet.

Thor:  Love and Thunder
Pic: IGN


Plot:

In my opinion the plot to this movie is great. It covers a good portion of Thors life that we simply don’t see before. We knew that Thor had feelings but it was all put into a brief pause due to the events of the avengers movies. Now we get to see more of thor and a deeper view at how he really feels. I personally love the plot since it brings back a lot of excellent characters. The entire god-killer bad guy sounds cheesy but it makes sense and it is made to get you rooting for the bad guy once in a while. Of course, it being a Marvel Movie the good guy always wins and there is some sort of lesson to be learned but apart from the predictable ending it gives a lot to look and think about. My personal favorite part about this movie is the return of Jane Foster played by none other than Natalie Portman. The movie does have its sad bits and pieces but it is by far one of the best recent Marvel movies in my opinion. Of course you already know my view on Dr. Strange in the Multiverse Of Madness. If you haven't read my review then go ahead and check it out here. With the introduction of other gods I feel like there is so much potential for more Thor based movies. I would definitely love to see some more gods in action. It would take away from what we are used to in the Marvel Universe but it would be something fun to watch. It would definitely be less confusing than the multiverse that Marvel keeps trying to push out.

Thor and Jane Foster
Pic: IMDb


Final thoughts:

I do believe that you should watch this movie if you haven't yet. I would definitely say that it is far better than that of Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. I probably wouldn't watch this movie more than twice in the cinema but I do plan to watch it at least one more time since it has been better than most of the movies I have seen from Marvel recently. I do believe that the plot for Love and Thunder is good although not great it gives you that "what happened to Thor" after you saw him as "bro" Thor when he gained weight and gave up on being a superhero. 

Most Recent Post

Thor: Love and Thunder Review

Spoilers ahead please be aware of potential spoilers if you haven’t seen the movie yet. Pic: IGN Plot: In my opinion the plot to this movie ...

Most Popular